I love this homemade all purpose cleaner. It cleans up the dirtiest of messes my children make and does so with non-toxic ingredients!
My kids are in bed and now its time to clean my home. My two year old is a messy eater… At this very moment my kitchen table and chairs are covered in peanut butter and cream cheese. He also likes to color on everything… my walls, couch, coffee table and on his hands and feet. There’s a lot of cleaning that happens during nap time! 🙂
I’ve used a lot of natural cleaners in my home and have loved most of them. Since we’re living on a tight budget these days I’m trying to make more of my own cleaning products. I’ve been using essential oils to clean and neutralize odors in my home over the last few months and I’m amazed at how well the work!
I use my homemade cleaning wipes quite a bit, especially when we’re out (I usually try to keep a pack of them in the car for emergencies). For day to day use I’m using my homemade all purpose cleaner. This simple cleaner recipes cleans up the dirtiest of messes my children make and does so with non-toxic ingredients!
Homemade All Purpose Cleaner Recipe
Yields an 8oz bottle of homemade all purpose cleaner.
- 1 cup distilled water
- 15 drops of essential oils. (Tea Tree is my favorite oil to use)
- 1/2 tablespoon liquid castile soap.
- Mix all the ingredients together and pour into a cleaning spray bottle.
- 1 cup distilled water
- 15 drops of essential oils (Tea Tree is my favorite oil to use)
- ½ tablespoon liquid castile soap
- Mix all the ingredients together and pour into cleaning spray bottle.
Wicked Good Ketogenic CookbookLearn all about how to eat to force your body to burn fat. This book is jam packed with 156 delicious fat-shredding recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel! This book includes:
- A step-by-step Introduction to the Keto Diet
- Tips on controlling your food costs while you “upgrade” to the ketogenic diet.
- Over 70 recipes including easy breakfasts and snacks
- A simple 4-week meal plan! It can be hard to adopt a new way of eating, but this simple 4-week meal plan makes it easy to shop and plan your meals. With this plan, you’ll be eating and loving the Keto Diet in no time!