Say Goodbye To Dry Chapped Lips! This Homemade Lip Balm Nourishes and Heals Dry Lips with Coconut Oil, Honey, and Essential Oils.
Have you ever made lip balm before?
I was a little intimidated when I first started making my own beauty products. I never thought of myself as a DIYer but once I started I realized how easy it was to make my own products. And it’s a ton of fun!!
Homemade lip balm is one of the easiest beauty products you can make. It took me less than 5 minutes to make this recipe and I made enough to last a year!
My 6-year-old daughter loves makeup and is always getting into my lip balms and mineral makeup. Most over the counter beauty products contain ingredients that are toxic and linked to reproductive abnormalities. I don’t worry about how my beauty products affect her because I make them all myself with natural ingredients.
Like this recipe? Click here to pin it on Pinterest!Print
Homemade Lip Balm with Coconut Oil, Lavender & Honey
- Yield: 12 bottles 1x
- Remove the lids from the lip balm tubes and secure upright with a large rubber band.
- Melt the coconut oil and beeswax together in a double boiler.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in raw honey, sweet almond oil and essential oils.
- Pour the mixture into the upright tubes.
- Allow the lip balm to set and then cap the containers.