Looking for a healthier version of Nutella? This recipe for homemade Nutella is “clean” made with natural ingredients you can find in your pantry.
I love this recipe for homemade Nutella! It’s not quite the same as the real stuff, but it’s a great healthier alternative made with wholesome real-food ingredients!Print
Homemade Nutella Recipe
- 1 Cup Hazelnuts, roasted
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 –1/2 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- Use a food processor to blend the hazelnuts until they form a nut butter.
- Add 1/4 cup of coconut milk along with the remaining ingredients.
- Blend until mixture is creamy and smooth. Add more coconut milk if needed.