Today starts week seven of my 10 week series on using essential oils. I’ve learned so much about these beautiful oils and I want to share what I’ve learned with you. This week I asked the members of my facebook group which oil they would like to learn more about and they picked JOY Essential Oil Blend!
If you haven’t been following this series over the last six weeks you can catch up and read about each of the oils here:
- Purification Essential Oil Blend
- Thieves Essential Oil Blend
- Peace and Calming Essential Oil Blend
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Valor Essential Oil Blend
- PanAway Essential Oil Blend
About JOY Essential Oil Blend
JOY essential oil is very…floral and perfume smelling. Joy essential oil blend is composed of: Lemon, Mandarin, Rose, Roman Chamomile, Palmarosa, Jasmine, Rosewood, Geranium, Ylang Ylang, and Bergamot. Together they combine to create a scent sweeter than any essential oils give off on their own.
6 Ways To Use JOY Essential Oil Blend
- Brighten The Day – Diffuse Joy essential oil in the house and everyone will enjoy a nice boost. If you’re all alone, just dab a few drops on your palm, heart area or the tip of your nose. Just inhale it slowly, and feel your spirits rise.
- Alleviate Menstrual Cramps – A few drops of Joy essential oil rubbed directly onto the abdomen will help chase the cramps away.
- Natural Perfume – Joy smells amazing and can be used as a natural perfume. Apply a drop to your finger and rub a small amount on your neck and wrists.
How Do I Get My Hands On This Awesome Oil?
Joy is one of the 10 Everyday Essential Oils that comes with the premium starter kit! The premium starter kit comes with the top used essential oils from Young Living. The kit includes:
- 10 – 5 mL bottles of essential oils including: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway, Stress Away, Thieves, Purification, Melaleuca Alternifolia and Joy.
- A home diffuser (retail value alone on this one is $96)
- 5 mL bottle of Citrus Fresh
- Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll on)
- Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (for you to share with your friends)
- Two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (this is a great supplement for energy)