Love Thai soup? You’ll LOVE this Thai Coconut Chicken Soup! It’s very healthy and easy to make. All you need is broth, coconut milk, chicken and seasoning!Print
Thai Coconut Chicken Soup
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Grated Ginger
- 4–6 Tablespoons Thai Red Curry Paste
- 6 Cups Chicken Bone Broth
- 3 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 2 (14 ounce) Cans Coconut Milk – please use BPA free coconut milk
- 1 Pound Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast, sliced Into 1 Inch Strips
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in large Dutch oven over medium heat until simmering. Stir in the ginger and curry paste and cook for one minute. Add 1/2 cup bone broth and stir until the curry paste dissolves. Stir in the remaining broth, the fish sauce, and unrefined sugar. Bring to a simmer and cook, partially covered for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the coconut milk and chicken. Summer until the chicken is cooked, about five minutes. Stir in the lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle fresh cilantro leaves over each serving of soup. Serve and enjoy!