This dairy free vegan ranch dressing is the perfect replacement for ranch salad dressing or dip.
My homemade ranch dressing is creamy, delicious and kid approved. What surprised me most about this recipe is the flavor. It taste like real ranch dressing and there is NO coconut flavor!
Because there are no preservatives in this recipe, it only lasts 4-5 days in the refrigerator. I suggest making it fresh before serving.
Dairy Free Vegan Ranch Dressing Recipe
To get started you’re going to need mayonnaise, coconut yogurt, red wine vinegar, parsley, chives, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
I’ve made this recipe with both coconut cream and coconut yogurt. The coconut yogurt is by far the best cream to use in this recipe. It gives the dressing a soft tangy flavor that’s not overpowering. The coconut cream is a good substitute if you don’t have plain coconut yogurt on hand though. I prefer red wine vinegar in this recipe but apple cider vinegar can be used as well.
I also used homemade vegan mayo (recipe coming soon) but you can also use store bought vegan mayo. I’ve used the soy free vegenaise in the past in this recipe with success.
Vegan Ranch Dressing Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 1 1/4 Cup
- 1 Cup Vegan Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Yogurt or Coconut Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Fresh Parsley
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Fresh Chives
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Whisk the mayonnaise, coconut yogurt and vinegar together in a small bowl. Add spices and stir until completely combined.
Finding quick and easy keto recipes that fit with your lifestyle and schedule can be difficult. That’s why Jen Fisch, the blogger behind Keto in The City and a busy working mom, shares her favorite stress-free keto meals in The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook. With 130 recipes that require no more than 5-ingredients, including many one-pot or 30-minute recipes, this cookbook offers a simple solution to keeping the ketogenic diet easy.The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook includes:
- 130 Recipes for keto-friendly breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks
- 5-Ingredient Recipes for stress-free cooking
- One Pot Meals for fast prep and clean-up
- Time Saving for ready-made meals in 30-minutes or less
- Ketogenic diet recipes include: BLT Breakfast Salad, Broccoli-Cheese Soup, Baked Zucchini Gratin, Garlic Butter Shrimp, Barbacoa Beef Roast, Berry Cheesecake Fat Bomb, and much more!