These 2 Ingredient Banana and Egg Pancakes are an easy and healthy breakfast option for all ages! They’re completely gluten and dairy-free too!
It’s the most important meal of the day, yet it’s the one I
hate dislike the most.
I’ll take a cup of Joe in place of breakfast any day! Unfortunately, I don’t feel so great when I skip breakfast.
So instead of destroying my metabolism by skipping breakfast, I try to make myself easy, nourishing breakfasts that come together fast.
These 2 ingredient banana and egg pancakes are my saving grace! Not only are they easy to make but my kids LOVE them too!
How to make two-ingredient banana pancakes
To make these delicious pancakes, all you need is one banana, two eggs, and a blender or food processor.
Grease your pan or griddle with coconut oil and turn your stove on medium heat (hot will burn these babies!)
Blend the ingredients up and pour them into the griddle.
For best results, use pancake rings. They help make these more like pancakes and less like a crepe.
Cook the pancake almost through before flipping. This helps the pancakes flip without breaking.
Top them with maple syrup and fruit and serve!
Substitutions and tips
I haven’t made these pancakes vegan before, but if you want to try, I’d recommend either a chia egg or JustEgg as a solid substitution. JustEgg bakes very similarly to a normal egg, so I bet the consistency will be just about on par.
2 Ingredient Banana and Egg Pancakes
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- Blend banana and eggs together in a blender or food processor until batter is smooth.
- Heat your skillet up to low-medium heat.
- Toss a small spoonful of coconut oil on your skillet when it’s ready to cook up the pancakes.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto skillet.
- Once the pancake starts to bubble you’ll want to flip it so it cooks evenly.
- Repeat until batter is all used up. That’s it!