These homemade dairy free popsicles are delicious and made with coconut cream and fresh strawberries! You only need 4 ingredients to make them!
I cannot tell you how thrilled I was to have found strawberries at our local farmers market last week! They were the best tasting strawberries too. My son are a whole pint on the way from the market.
My daughter has been asking me to make popsicles for weeks so we through a few ingredients together to make these strawberry and cream popsicle. The kids love them!
These popsicles are simply made with fresh strawberries, coconut milk, vanilla extract and honey. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did!
Strawberry and coconut cream popsicles ingredients
No weird chemicals or complicated stuff here. Just four ingredients:
- 3 cups organic strawberries.
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk. This will be a HUGE part of the base and flavor, so it’s important to have great-quality coconut milk. You can easily make your own coconut milk at home, OR make sure you buy one of these trusted coconut milk brands. (Coconut cream also subs in well here.)
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract. Good quality vanilla extract can make a huge difference. Here’s my favorite to buy, or you can make vanilla extract at home (it’s an easy recipe, but the vanilla has to stew for a few months)
- 3 tablespoons raw honey. Here’s a good quality one, but whatever’s in your pantry should be fine.
You May Also Like:
- 2-Ingredient Ice Cream (No Ice Cream Maker Needed)
- Sugar Free Almond Butter Freezer Bars
- Coconut Milk Ice Cream Recipe
Strawberry & Coconut Cream Dairy Free Popsicles
Try these dairy free popsicles, with a dee-licious strawberries and cream flavor!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 12 large molds 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Blender or Food Processor
- Popsicle Molds
- 3 cups organic strawberries
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- Puree strawberries in a blender or food processor. Add 1 tablespoon of honey and blend until combined. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix coconut milk, vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons of raw honey together. Mix until combined thoroughly.
- Pour 1-2 tablespoons of strawberry puree into each popsicle mold. Pour 1-2 tablespoons of coconut mix into each mold. Continue to switch between the berry puree and the coconut mixture until popsicle molds are filled. Place molds in freezer.
- Allow popsicles to freeze completely before serving, about 5-8 hours. Once your popsicles are ready to serve, run the bottom of the popsicle molds under warm water to help release them from the molds. Serve and enjoy!
- Other berries can be used in this recipe. We have not tested this recipe with frozen berries but I do believe they would work if fresh berries aren’t available.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 178
- Sugar: 12.6
- Fat: 12.6g
- Saturated Fat: 11.5
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 1.4g