These homemade dairy free popsicles are delicious and made with coconut cream and fresh strawberries! You only need 4 ingredients to make them!
I cannot tell you how thrilled I was to have found strawberries at our local farmers market last week! They were the best tasting strawberries too. My son are a whole pint on the way from the market.
My daughter has been asking me to make popsicles for weeks so we through a few ingredients together to make these strawberry and cream popsicle. The kids love them!
These popsicles are simply made with fresh strawberries, coconut milk, vanilla extract and honey. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did!
Strawberry and coconut cream popsicles ingredients
No weird chemicals or complicated stuff here. Just four ingredients:
- 3 cups organic strawberries.
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk. This will be a HUGE part of the base and flavor, so it’s important to have great-quality coconut milk. You can easily make your own coconut milk at home, OR make sure you buy one of these trusted coconut milk brands.
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract. Good quality vanilla extract can make a huge difference. Here’s my favorite to buy, or you can make vanilla extract at home (it’s an easy recipe, but the vanilla has to stew for a few months)
- 3 tablespoons raw honey. Here’s a good quality one, but whatever’s in your pantry should be fine.
You May Also Like:
- 2-Ingredient Ice Cream (No Ice Cream Maker Needed)
- Sugar Free Almond Butter Freezer Bars
- Coconut Milk Ice Cream Recipe
Strawberry & Coconut Cream Dairy Free Popsicles
Try these dairy free popsicles, with a dee-licious strawberries and cream flavor!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 12 large molds 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Blender or Food Processor
- Popsicle Molds
- 3 cups organic strawberries
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- Puree strawberries in a blender or food processor. Add 1 tablespoon of honey and blend until combined. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix coconut milk, vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons of raw honey together. Mix until combined thoroughly.
- Pour 1-2 tablespoons of strawberry puree into each popsicle mold. Pour 1-2 tablespoons of coconut mix into each mold. Continue to switch between the berry puree and the coconut mixture until popsicle molds are filled. Place molds in freezer.
- Allow popsicles to freeze completely before serving, about 5-8 hours. Once your popsicles are ready to serve, run the bottom of the popsicle molds under warm water to help release them from the molds. Serve and enjoy!
- Other berries can be used in this recipe. We have not tested this recipe with frozen berries but I do believe they would work if fresh berries aren’t available.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 178
- Sugar: 12.6
- Fat: 12.6g
- Saturated Fat: 11.5
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 1.4g