You won’t believe this almond butter banana ice cream is made with just 2 ingredients and no ice cream maker! All you need is a blender or food processor.
Technically…. this isn’t real ice cream. It’s what some call “Nice Cream”. There’s no cream, dairy or any type of milk in this ice cream. It made with just two ingredients.
Almond butter and bananas.
Yep, that’s it!
This ice cream is smooth, creamy and super good! If you like to spruce up your ice cream with goodies you can pour some of my homemade magic hard shell sauce and toasted coconut flakes over the top. That’s what I did and it hit the spot!Print
Almond Butter Banana Ice Cream – No Ice Cream Maker Needed!
- Yield: 4 cups 1x
- 4–5 frozen bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- Blend frozen bananas in a high-speed blender or food processor until they’re creamy. The banana ice cream will be slightly melted, like soft serve ice cream.
- Add almond butter and blend until it’s completely mixed with the bananas.
- Next you’ll want to grease a bread loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Pour the almond butter banana ice cream into the greased pan and place it in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Once the almond butter banana ice cream is frozen you can scoop your ice cream out and serve.
- Top with your favorite goodies and enjoy!