Look no further!
I’ve been making magic hard shell with a mix of chocolate chips and coconut oil for a few years but I wanted to be able to make it without using chocolate chips. After testing this recipe over the last month I’ve come up with a combination of wholesome ingredients that work great! You can also use this magic shell recipe to make chocolate covered ice cream pops, chocolate covered fruit pops and chocolate covered bananas!
Magic Hard Shell
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup Raw Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract – or make your own
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Gently heat the coconut oil, cocoa powder and honey together in a small saucepan over low.
- Stir until ingredients are melted. Add vanilla and salt and mix.
- Pour warm magic shell sauce over ice cream or dessert of choice.
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
- Reheat over low to reuse.
- This recipe makes approximately 1 1/4 cup of magic shell sauce.
- ½ Cup Coconut Oil
- ½ Cup Cocoa Powder
- ¼ Cup Raw Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Gently heat the coconut oil, cocoa powder and honey together in a small saucepan over low. Stir until ingredients are melted.
- Add vanilla and salt and mix.
- Pour warm magic shell sauce over ice cream or dessert of choice. Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator. Reheat over low to reuse.
Wicked Good Ketogenic Cookbook
This book is jam packed with 156 delicious fat-shredding recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!This book includes:
- A step-by-step Introduction to the Keto Diet
- Tips on controlling your food costs while you “upgrade” to the ketogenic diet.
- Over 156 recipes including easy breakfasts and snacks
- A simple 4-week meal plan! It can be hard to adopt a new way of eating, but this simple 4-week meal plan makes it easy to shop and plan your meals. With this plan, you’ll be eating and loving the Keto Diet in no time!