This chocolate avocado pudding is jam packed with nutrients and is low in sugar. Enjoy this deceptively healthy treat without guilt!
Don’t you just hate it when you eat good all day, just to ruin all your efforts when you give into your sugar craving? I do! And I always fell pretty crummy afterward. Well, this healthy chocolate avocado pudding has helped me so much when I need some delicious chocolate. And, I don’t ever feel guilty after eating it!
The secret ingredient in this pudding is full of healthy fats, high in fiber and is rich vitamins and minerals. The one and only AVOCADO is not only super nutritious but its smooth and creamy texture makes this pudding taste like, real pudding! I added banana and coconut cream for natural flavor and sweetness and of coarse organic cocoa powder because chocolate is the best and it also covers the greenness from the avocado. My kids don’t typically eat things that are green so the cocoa is a must!Print
Deceptively Delicious Chocolate Chocolate Pudding
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 2 cups 1x
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Banana
- 3 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 2–3 Tablespoons Coconut Cream
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of stevia (if you need to sweeten it. I think its sweet enough on its own!)
- Blend all ingredients in food processor until creamy and smooth.
- Refrigerate for one hour and serve.
- Yields approximately 2 cups.