This healthy white chocolate mocha recipe is made with organic cocoa butter, vanilla, cream, maple syrup and coconut milk powder!
Coffee is my go-to comfort drink. My husband and I make coffee together every morning. When it isn’t cold outside, we sit on the porch and drink coffee together. When it’s too cold to sit out, we hang out in our office together and drink our homemade coffee.
Every once in awhile we’ll stop at a coffee shop and order our favorite coffee drink, a White Chocolate Mocha! This drink is amazing but it’s way too sugary. That’s why I developed this homemade version. It’s lower in sugar, but still creamy and delicious!Print
White Chocolate Mocha Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 2 Servings 1x
- 1 1/2 Cups Fresh Brewed Coffee
- .5 Ounces Cocoa Butter Wafers
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Powder or ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Cream or Organic Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup (or natural sweetener of choice)*
- 1 Tablespoons Coconut Milk Powder (optional – adds creaminess)
- Tip: Pour hot water into your blender before making this recipe. This will warm up the blades of your blender and will prevent your mocha from cooling down while blending this white chocolate mocha recipe. Pour the hot water out right before making this recipe.
- Precaution: Please be safe while making this recipe. If your blender lid isn’t secure, or if it tends to spill easily, place a thick towel over the top of the lid before blending.
- Add cocoa butter, vanilla, cream, maple syrup and coconut milk powder (if using) to your blender.
- Pour 1 ½ cups of fresh brewed hot coffee over the mixture.
- Secure the lid on the blender and blend the coffee.
- Pour into two 8 ounce cups.
- Serve immediately.