I have a confession. I love coffee. Yes, you read that right. Coffee! I try not to drink it everyday because I don’t feel well when I do. Now that the weather is cool I find myself needing a cup everyday. Of course, I always add cream, virgin coconut oil and honey (sometimes coconut sugar) to my coffee. It’s like having dessert first thing in the morning!
The last few weeks I’ve been enjoying pumpkin spice coffee and it is delicious! I’ve made this with raw milk and coconut milk and I’ve decided coconut milk is the winner. I tell myself that I’m burning a bunch of fat with every sip (because coconut oil speeds up your metabolism). 😉Print
Dairy Free Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- 2 cans of organic coconut milk. You are going to use one full can of coconut milk and just the cream for the second can. Refrigerate one of the cans of coconut milk overnight. In the morning open the can and scoop off the cream.
- 5 tablespoons organic pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons pure maple syrup, raw honey or sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Extra cinnamon for dusting (optional, but makes it look so much prettier)
- In a small saucepan, mix all ingredients over low heat.
- Stir until combined.
- Pour pumpkin spice creamer into your coffee or to your favorite tea.
- Dust each up with a little cinnamon.
- Store remaining creamer in the fridge.
Now I have a question for all you coffee lovers out there.
Do you have any recommendations for an alternative to coffee? Other than decaf. I’ve tried Teeccino, which is okay, but I’m looking for something closer to real coffee. Let me know in the comments if you have any recommendations! Thanks 🙂As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.