Homemade coconut milk creamer for coffee is crazy easy to make. All you need is quality coconut milk, a healthy sweetener like honey and natural extract.
I usually start my day with a cup of organic coffee with coconut milk creamer, sweetener and gelatin (for protein and to balance the carbs and fat). The coconut creamer at my local health food store had several ingredients in it that I wasn’t too fond of, so I make my own instead.
Full fat coconut milk is very creamy and can be used as a creamer for coffee or tea. I like to add vanilla for flavor but you can leave it out if you’re not a fan. If you’re one of those who don’t enjoy the taste (or texture) of coconut oil in your coffee then this recipe will come in handy. Full fat coconut milk contains the healthy medium chain fats that are in coconut oil. Now you can enjoy your coffee without the greasy mustache! 😉Print
Homemade Coconut Milk Creamer
- 1 Can Full Fat Coconut Milk
- Natural Sweetener (I used 4 tablespoons of maple syrup)
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- Blend the coconut milk, sweetener of choice and vanilla extract together until the creamer is mixed well.
- Pour desired amount into your coffee or tea and store the remaining creamer in the refrigerator.
- Make sure to shake the creamer well before using. Enjoy! This creamer will be good for up to two weeks.