Skip the chocolate and dip your strawberries in coconut butter instead!
These coconut covered strawberries are a delicious dessert on a hot summer night! Please use organic strawberries to limit exposure to harsh pesticidesPrint
Coconut Covered Strawberries
- 20 Organic Strawberries
- 2/3 Cup Coconut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Honey
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Real Salt
- Shredded Coconut
- Wash and dry strawberries. Make sure the strawberries are completely dried before dipping into coconut mixture.
- Melt coconut butter and coconut oil over low heat in a small saucepan.
- Once the coconut butter is melted, add raw honey, vanilla extract and sea salt.
- Remove mixture from heat.
- Dip strawberries in the coconut butter sauce and place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle strawberries with shredded coconut.
- Place in refrigerator until the coconut butter hardens, about 1-2 hours.
- Store in a air tight container in the refrigerator. Keeps for a week.