If you’re looking for a plant-based yogurt with powerful probiotics, you’ll want to check out The Coconut Cult! This delicious yogurt is available in various flavors such as Cookies n’ Cream, Orange Dreamsicle, and Pina Colada.
As someone who loves creamy yogurt that’s full of flavor and good probiotics, I’ve made my own coconut milk yogurt with a probiotic pill, and have also made cultured coconut with coconut meat and water from fresh opened coconuts. However, sometimes I prefer to buy yogurt, and that’s where Coconut Cult Yogurt comes in!
Coconut Cult Yogurt Review
If you love coconut, you’ve got to try this tangy vegan yogurt. It’s available at most Whole Foods Markets, as well as many other health food stores such as Natural Grocers. It’s available in various flavors, but I prefer the plain coconut the best.
This yogurt is vegan, gluten-free, and certified kosher, with ingredients including Organic Coconut Cream, Organic Coconut Meat, Organic Coconut Water, and a Custom Probiotic Blend consisting of 16 probiotic strains.
What I Love About Coconut Cult Yogurt:
- High In Probiotics: This creamy and flavorful coconut yogurt contains over 25 billion CFUs (colony-forming units) of probiotics, which is significantly higher than most other yogurts on the market. As someone who seeks out healthy probiotic-rich foods, this is a great option.
- Comes In Many Flavors: While the original coconut is my favorite, the other flavors are excellent and kid-friendly. Some of the flavors include: Cookies N’ Cream, Banana Bread, Harvest Strawberry, Orange Dreamsicle, Apple Pie, Blueberry, Key Lime Pie, Pina Colada, Chocolate Mousse, and Strawberry Cheesecake.
- Glass Containers: The yogurt comes in glass jars, which is a more eco-friendly option compared to plastic containers that are commonly used.
What I Don’t Love:
- Price: This yogurt is pricier compared to other coconut-based yogurts available on the market.
- Availability: The yogurt may be difficult to find at local stores, as it seems to only be available at health food stores like Sprouts, Natural Grocers and Whole Foods.
Overall, I enjoy The Coconut Cult Yogurt a lot and find that its flavor is excellent, making it one of the best coconut yogurts I’ve tried. I like to add a couple tablespoons of it to my smoothies or eat it topped with fresh berries. Next time, I plan to try their chocolate mousse flavor!