These keto graham crackers are the perfect graham cracker treat for keto-dieters! They are made with coconut flour, butter (or coconut oil), and have a buttery shortbread flavor. These taste great alone, or topped with sugar-free chocolate and keto marshmallows!
I’ve been attempting to make a coconut flour graham cracker for years. Coconut flour isn’t the best flour to use when making crackers because it tends to be soft and crumbly. But I finally figured out a way to make a keto graham cracker with coconut flour!
What Are Graham Crackers?
Graham crackers are a sweet, honey-sweetened cracker often used to make pie crust and smores treats.
How To Use Coconut Flour Keto Graham Crackers
Eaten alone, these crackers are pretty tasty and a little on the cookie side as far as taste and texture go. I’ve used this recipe in my keto s’mores bars, and I’ve also tested it as a base for my magic cookie bars with success.
Keto Graham Crackers Recipe
First, of course, gather your ingredients.
Pour all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until a ball of dough forms. The dough will be soft but moldable. If your dough is too wet, add an extra tablespoon of coconut flour and blend until the ball forms.
Roll the dough out on the counter with a rolling pin. Roll the dough until it’s 1/4 inch thick. Cut the dough into rectangles and use a fork to poke holes across the top of the crackers.
Carefully place each keto graham crackers on a lined cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the graham crackers are golden brown.
IMPORTANT: Once the crackers finish baking, you must let them cool completely before removing them from the cookie sheet. They will fall apart if you touch them while they’re still warm.
Keto Graham Cracker Shortbread Crackers
These homemade keto-friendly coconut flour graham crackers are perfect for smores and cookie bar crusts. So if you’ve been missing graham crackers, give this recipe a try!
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes + cooling time
- Yield: 8 Crackers 1x
- Category: Coconut Flour Recipes
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2–3 tablespoons swerve sweetener or lakanto golden sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add coconut flour, butter, swerve sugar, and baking soda into a food processor, and process until combined.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on the countertop. Scoop the dough out onto the parchment paper.
- Top the dough with a layer of parchment paper or plastic wrap, and roll the dough out into 1/4 inch. Cut into graham cracker size squares with a knife or pizza cutter.
- Re-roll the excess dough and cut it into more squars.
- Place the cookie sheet into the oven, and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Once the crackers are baked, remove it from the oven and allow it to cool completely.
- These shortbread crackers will break if you try to move them before they’ve cooled.
- Depending on the size you cut the graham crackers, you will have between 8-16 crackers. I made mine on the larger size so I ended up with 8 large crackers.
Depending on the size you cut the graham crackers, you will have between 8-16 crackers. I made mine on the larger size so I ended up with 8 large crackers.
- Serving Size: 1 cracker
- Calories: 200
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 11.5g (3g net carbs)
- Fiber: 3.9g
- Protein: 2.5g