These no-bake coconut crispy treats are a healthy snack for both kids and adults.
These coconut crispy treats are excellent for a quick and easy dessert that’s healthy too!
You can drizzle chocolate over the top of them or dip them in chocolate to make homemade mounds candy. I used toasted coconut in this recipe but you can use un-toasted shredded coconut if you prefer.
Note: If you’re looking for a sugar-free substitute for maple syrup, you can use Lakanto Maple Flavored Sugar-Free Syrup instead. Slowly add the syrup into the mixture until it tastes right. You’ll need less than what’s called for in this recipe since it’s so sweet.
Links in the post are Amazon affiliate links to products I use and love.Print
No-Bake Coconut Crispy Treats
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes + cooling time
- Yield: 12 bars 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Toast coconut in a large cast iron skillet over low heat.
- Once toasted, pour into a medium bowl and set aside.
- Melt coconut oil over low heat until melted.
- Mix maple syrup, vanilla and salt with shredded coconut.
- Pour coconut oil over the shredded coconut mix.
- Pour coconut crispy treats into a 8×8 pan.
- Cover the pan with wax paper or parchment paper and press the coconut mix down evenly over the whole pan.
- Refrigerate coconut crispy treats for 1-2 hours or until they’re set and ready to cut.
- Cut into 2-inch square and serve.
2g Net carbs per squar
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 359
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 37g
- Carbohydrates: 6.5g
- Fiber: 4.5g
- Protein: 1.8g
This recipe was originally published on October 15, 2015, and was updated on March 2, 2020.