These no-bake coconut crispy treats are a healthy snack for both kids and adults.
These coconut crispy treats are excellent for a quick and easy dessert that’s healthy too!
You can drizzle chocolate over the top of them or dip them in chocolate to make homemade mounds candy. I used toasted coconut in this recipe but you can use un-toasted shredded coconut if you prefer.
Note: If you’re looking for a sugar-free substitute for maple syrup, you can use Lakanto Maple Flavored Sugar-Free Syrup instead. Slowly add the syrup into the mixture until it tastes right. You’ll need less than what’s called for in this recipe since it’s so sweet.Print
No-Bake Coconut Crispy Treats
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes + cooling time
- Yield: 12 bars 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Toast coconut in a large cast iron skillet over low heat.
- Once toasted, pour into a medium bowl and set aside.
- Melt coconut oil over low heat until melted.
- Mix maple syrup, vanilla and salt with shredded coconut.
- Pour coconut oil over the shredded coconut mix.
- Pour coconut crispy treats into a 8×8 pan.
- Cover the pan with wax paper or parchment paper and press the coconut mix down evenly over the whole pan.
- Refrigerate coconut crispy treats for 1-2 hours or until they’re set and ready to cut.
- Cut into 2-inch square and serve.
2g Net carbs per squar
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 359
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 37g
- Carbohydrates: 6.5g
- Fiber: 4.5g
- Protein: 1.8g
This recipe was originally published on October 15, 2015, and was updated on March 2, 2020.As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.