New to Essential Oils? Sign up for a FREE 14 day e-Course and email series to walk you through the basics! Register now for FREE here!
This is my daughters new favorite snack! I’ve been trying to give her more fermented and cultured foods over the last few months. This apple sauce recipe along with full fat yogurt seem to be her favorites.
Probiotic Fermented Apple Sauce
(Makes 1 quart)
- Core and slice apples.
- Process apples in food processor until it reaches desired consistency. Add whey, cinnamon and salt.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour apple sauce into a clean quart size jar (or 2 pint size jars).
- Leave an inch of space from apple sauce to lid. If you don’t, you may have an explosion!
- Place in warm place for 3 days.
- Keep in refrigerator for up to 2 months.