This is my daughters new favorite snack! I’ve been trying to give her more fermented and cultured foods over the last few months. This apple sauce recipe along with full fat yogurt seem to be her favorites.
Probiotic Fermented Apple Sauce
Makes 1 quart
- Core and slice apples.
- Process apples in food processor until it reaches desired consistency. Add whey, cinnamon and salt.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour apple sauce into a clean quart size jar (or 2 pint size jars).
- Leave an inch of space from apple sauce to lid. If you don’t, you may have an explosion!
- Place in warm place for 3 days.
- Keep in refrigerator for up to 2 months.
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your costs will be the same but The Coconut Mama will receive a small commission. This helps cover some of the costs for this site. We appreciate your support! Disclosure:cmp.ly/4 , cmp.ly/5 Disclaimer
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that I only ever endorse products that are in alignment with The Coconut Mama's ideals and that I believe would be of value to my readers.