If you’re looking for a healthy treat for your family you’re in luck. These coconut berry bars are easy to make and taste fantastic!
This recipe is pretty flexible. You can add your favorite fresh or frozen fruits (or even veggies) to make a healthy coconut snack for the family. You can also add your favorite super-foods to the mix for extra nutrition! I added Maca Powder for energy and hormone balancing.
This recipe makes approximately 16-bite size square of coconut berry pieces. You can double the recipe and make them in a 9×13 inch pan.Print
Coconut Berry Bars
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 60 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 mins
- 16 Ounces (2 Cups) Coconut Butter
- 2 Cups Berries (I used raspberries and cherries)
- 1/2 Cup Raw Honey
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Lemon Zest or 1 Drop Lemon Essential Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Maca Powder (Optional)
- Melt coconut butter over medium low heat until it’s smooth and creamy. Turn off heat and set aside.
- In a food processor mix coconut butter and berries together until smooth.
- Add raw honey, vanilla extract, lemon and maca powder if using.
- Mix all the ingredients together and pour into a greased 8 x 8 inch pan.
- Refrigerate for one hour or until the bars are cooled
- Cut the bars into squares and serve.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.