Coconut Milk Eggnog
- 3 Cups Coconut Milk – I use this brand
- 4 Organic Egg Yolks, preferably pasture raised
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract (I make my own)
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup (or more if you like)
- Coconut Whipped Cream (optional)
- Cinnamon (optional)
Heat coconut milk over low-medium heat. Stir in egg yolks. continue to stir until the coconut milk is thick. Add maple syrup and vanilla extract. Refrigerate until cool, 2-3 hours. Pour into individual cups. Top with coconut whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon before serving. Makes 2 servings.