I cannot tell you how thrilled I was to have found strawberries at our local farmers market last week! They were the best tasting strawberries too! My one year old son Auren at a whole pint on the way from the market. My 3-year-old daughter, Naomi has been asking me to make popsiclez for weeks so we through a few ingredients together to make these Strawberries and Cream Popsicle. Both of my kids love these!
These popsicles are simply made with fresh strawberries, coconut milk, vanilla extract and honey. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did!
Strawberries & Cream Dairy Free Popsicles
- Puree strawberries in a blender or food processor. Add 1 tablespoon of honey and blend until combined. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix coconut milk, vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons of raw honey together. Mix until combined thoroughly.
- Pour 1-2 tablespoons of strawberry puree into each popsicle mold. Pour 1-2 tablespoons of coconut mix into each mold. Continue to switch between the berry puree and the coconut mixture until popsicle molds are filled. Place molds in freezer.
- Allow popsicles to freeze completely before serving, about 5-8 hours. Once your popsicles are ready to serve, run the bottom of the popsicle molds under warm water to help release them from the molds. Serve and enjoy!
- Other berries can be used in this recipe. We have not tested this recipe with frozen berries but I do believe they would work if fresh berries aren't available.
Subscribe for instant access to my free ebook, Coconut Flour Recipes. I'll also send you free weekly recipes and wellness tips.