These easy-baked oatmeal bars are made with wholesome ingredients and are dairy and gluten-free! These bars are a perfect quick breakfast or a healthy snack for kids and adults.
Oatmeal is a common breakfast in my home but sometimes I like to change things up! These baked oatmeal bars have all the goodness of oatmeal but are baked into a convenient breakfast bar, perfect for busy mornings. This recipe is very versatile and can be made with your favorite additions; like chocolate chips, peanut butter, brown sugar, or dried fruit.
Baked Oatmeal Bars Recipe
For this recipe you will need oatmeal, baking powder, salt, ground flax seeds, unsweetened applesauce, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
To begin, start by mixing all the dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
In a separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients together. Then, slowly mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix well and press the oatmeal mixture into a 8×8 inch baking dish limed with parchment paper.
Top the healthy baked oatmeal bars with fruit or chocolate chips and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes.
Allow the bars to cool completely before cutting into individual bars. Serve at room temperature. Store leftover breakfast bars in an airtight container.
Baked Oatmeal Bars FAQ
Related Healthy Breakfast Recipes:Print
Baked Oatmeal Bars Recipe
These easy baked oatmeal bars are a nutritious breakfast made with healthy ingredients. These bars are perfect for the entire family and have a soft chewy texture.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 bars 1x
- Category: breakfast
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: american
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 3 tablespoons ground flax
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: chocolate chips, dried fruit, brown sugar or other toppings
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees F.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients together and pour it into the dry ingredients.
- Mix the batter and press it into a parchment paper lined baking dish. Top with chocolate chips, dried fruit, or brown sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and allow the bars to cool before cutting into bars.
- Store bars in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
Do you have any questions/suggestions about this baked oatmeal bars recipe? Feel free to contact me.Links on this page may be affiliate links, for which the site earns a small commission, but the price for you is the same