There’s nothing better than homemade cheesecake made with real food ingredients. This no-bake coconut cheesecake is gluten free and made with a delicious coconut crust, coconut filling and topped with coconut chips.
What happens when you mix coconut and cheesecake together?
Pure happiness in the form of my creamy beloved dessert, cheesecake.
This recipe comes together quickly and since gelatin is used (gelatin is one of my favorite superfoods) there’s no baking required! Top with toasted coconut chips and you’ll be on your way to coconut heaven!
Coconut Cheesecake Recipe
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 10 Slices 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Paleo
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (buy here)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted (buy here)
- 1/4 cup raw honey or maple syrup (buy here)
- 3 teaspoons gelatin (buy here)
- 2/3 cup organic sugar (I used half coconut sugar, half organic cane sugar)
- 1 cup filtered water, boiling
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 24 ounces organic cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup coconut butter, melted
- Heat your oven to 350°F.
- Spread coconut evenly on a cookie sheet.
- Bake the shredded coconut for 7 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Take the shredded coconut out of the oven and allow it to cool.
- Mix shredded coconut, coconut oil and raw honey or maple syrup together.
- Spread the coconut mixture over the bottom of a greased 8 inch springform pan.
- Press the crust evenly over the bottom of them pan.
- Bake crust at 350°F for 5 minutes.
- Set the crust aside and allow it to cool.
- Mix gelatin and sugar together in a small bowl.
- Pour boiling water over the gelatin and sugar.
- Stir and let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- Add vanilla, cream cheese and melted coconut butter to the gelatin mixture.
- Use a hand mixer and whip the ingredients together until they are well blended and smooth, about 3 minutes. The batter should be thick and creamy.
- Spoon the coconut cheesecake batter over the cooled coconut crust.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until cheesecake is set, 2-4 hours.
- Top with coconut whipped cream and fruit garnish.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 420
- Sugar: 25g
- Sodium: 284.69mg
- Fat: 31
- Saturated Fat: 22
- Unsaturated Fat: 6.5
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 8.5
- Cholesterol: 62.12mg