Easy and delicious, this crockpot teriyaki chicken is a family favorite! This recipe is gluten free, paleo friendly, and can be prepped in less than 10 minutes.
This crockpot teriyaki chicken is an easy dinner that you can through together in the morning on busy days.Print
Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken (Paleo & Gluten Free)
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours 15 mins
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts or Thighs, Cut Into 1 Inch Pieces
- 1⁄2 Cup Coconut Aminos or Organic Soy Sauce
- 4 Tablespoons Honey (or date paste – which is whole30 approved)
- 4 Cloves Fresh Garlic, Minced
- 2 Teaspoon Ginger, Minced
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- Optional Garnish: Chopped Cilantro, Green Onions or Sesame Seeds
- Add the coconut aminos, honey and seasoning to your crockpot and stir until combined.
- Add the chicken and stir again to coat it with the sauce.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove the chicken from the crockpot and set aside.
- Strain the sauce from the crockpot and pour it into a medium size pan.
- Cook the sauce over medium heat until the sauce is reduced, about 5-8 minutes.
- Once the sauce is thick, add the chicken to the pan with the sauce. Stir and serve.