This gluten-free pumpkin pie is made with natural ingredients that are both dairy and grain-free with keto options.
Pumpkin pie is one of my favorite pies during the holiday season. My gluten-free pumpkin pie is made a little healthier without dairy, gluten and low sugar (and keto options).
What you need:
- Coconut Flour Pie Crust (or your favorite gluten-free pie crust)
- Organic Pumpkin Puree (I buy mine here – amazon affiliate link)
- Pure Maple Syrup (I buy mine here – amazon affiliate link)
How To Make Keto Friendly:
This gluten-free pumpkin pie can easily be made keto by substituting maple syrup for Lakanto Maple Flavored Syrup (use coupon code COCONUTMAMA at checkout for a discount).
Update: When using this coconut flour pie crust, I suggest covering the edges of the pie with foil or a pie crust cover to prevent burning. I’ve mentioned this in my pie crust recipe but I failed to say it here. Since this pie crust is precooked and bakes again I suggest you cover the edges of the crust during baking.Print
Healthy Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix pumpkin puree, eggs, honey, vanilla, salt and spiced together in a bowl. Mix until all the ingredients are completely blended.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into cooled cooked pie crust.
- Cover the edges of pie crust with foil or a pie crust cover.
- Bake pumpkin pie for 45 minutes or until the pie is golden brown and the center is set.
I suggest covering the edges of the pie with foil or a pie crust cover to prevent burning.
This recipe was originally published on November 24th, 2014 and was updated November 13th, 2020.As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.