Looking for a healthier pumpkin pie for the family? This healthy gluten free pumpkin pie is made with natural ingredients that are both dairy and grain free.
Pumpkin pie is one of my favorite pies during the holiday season.
Update: When using this coconut flour pie crust, I suggest covering the edges of the pie with foil or a pie crust cover to prevent burning. I’ve mentioned this on my pie crust recipe but I failed to say it here. Since this pie crust is precooked and bakes again I suggest you cover the edges of the crust during baking.Print
Healthy Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix pumpkin puree, eggs, honey, vanilla, salt and spiced together in a bowl. Mix until all the ingredients are completely blended.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into cooled cooked pie crust.
- Cover the edges of pie crust with foil or a pie crust cover.
- Bake pumpkin pie for 45 minutes or until the pie is golden brown and the center is set.
I suggest covering the edges of the pie with foil or a pie crust cover to prevent burning.