We’ve all heard of the amazing health benefits of coconut oil, but have you ever wondered how much coconut oil to take? Keep reading below to learn from the world’s foremost authority on this tropical oil, Dr. Bruce Fife, how much coconut oil is necessary to experience the health benefits.
How much coconut oil should you eat a day? This is a question I’m asked often. To be honest, I don’t measure the amount of coconut oil I consume in a single day. What’s most important to me is that I’m consuming this wonderful oil daily! I cook with it, bake with it, add it to my smoothies and to my tea or coffee in the morning.
You may have read how amazing coconut oil is for your health. The medium chain fatty acids (MCT) in coconut oil are known to speeds up the metabolism, boosts the immune system and reduce inflammation. By adding just a few tablespoons into your diet a day you can reap the many benefits of coconut oil in your diet.
Coconut oil also works to help kill belly fat!
How Does It Work?
1. Coconut oil helps to burn fat faster. Regular consumption of the oil has the ability to increase fat burning process and especially belly fat. It also improves digestion and regulates appetite.
2. Coconut oil boosts metabolism.This is one of the best sources of medium chain fatty acids which can work wonders for a slow metabolism.
3. Coconut oil helps to balance blood sugar. By taking a teaspoon of coconut oil before or during a meal, you are going to minimize glycemic impact of what you are consuming.
How Much Coconut Oil Should You Eat A Day?
What do the experts say? Dr. Coconut, Bruce Fife has the answer to this question.
Watch and learn:
Wicked Good Ketogenic Cookbook
This book is jam packed with 156 delicious fat-shredding recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!This book includes:
- A step-by-step Introduction to the Keto Diet
- Tips on controlling your food costs while you “upgrade” to the ketogenic diet.
- Over 156 recipes including easy breakfasts and snacks
- A simple 4-week meal plan! It can be hard to adopt a new way of eating, but this simple 4-week meal plan makes it easy to shop and plan your meals. With this plan, you’ll be eating and loving the Keto Diet in no time!