These coconut oil chocolate bars are a healthy treat made with metabolism boosting fats, mineral rich cocoa powder and raw honey. Indulge in this healthy treat without guilt! Use metabolism boosting coconut oil, to make a healthy treat for you and your family!
Indulge in this healthy coconut oil chocolate without guilt! This recipe calls for metabolism boosting coconut oil, cocoa powder and raw honey to make a healthy treat for you and your family!
I love chocolate.
I avoid most commercial candy bars due to artificial flavors or soy lecithin in the ingredients. I found that if I mix cocoa powder with coconut oil, vanilla, salt & sugar I can produce a chocolate bar that is both tasty and healthy!Print
Coconut Oil Chocolate Bars
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon honey, maple syrup or simple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Heat coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Once it melts add the remaining ingredients.
- Stir and pour mix over a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Place cookie sheet in refrigerator for 2-4 hours, or until it is set.
- Once the chocolate hardens, break it up into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Want more coconut inspired chocolate recipes? Check these out!