This homemade apple cider vinegar dressing is a delicious dressing to use on all types of salads! This dressing is made with ACV, a star ingredient with many potential health benefits including appetite regulation, blood sugar balancing and weight loss.
Salads are the base of every meal I eat, especially in the summer months! I make a lot of dressings, including my vegan ranch dressing and now this apple cider vinaigrette dressing to add flavor to my summer salads. To make dressing at home, you simply need a few ingredients like a good quality olive oil, raw apple cider vinegar, and herbs and spices.
How To Make Apple Cider Vinegar Salad Dressing
(And, of course, apple cider vinegar!)
You can simply pour all the ingredients into a mason jar and give the jar a good shake or blend the ingredients in an immersion blender to make a creamy vinaigrette. Pour the dressing into a jar or container and secure with a tight-fitting lid.
Favorite Salads To Use This Dressing With:
- Kale Salad: This dressing is great on a kale salad with chopped veggies and topped with your protein of choice. I like to add chopped apples to my kale salad, (I know it sounds weird, but it’s really good!)
- Spinach Strawberry Salad: I love a good summer salad and spinach + strawberries topped with this apple cider vinaigrette recipe is just the best! Add vegan feta (or regular feta if you’re not dairy free).
- Romain Chicken Salad: I love simple green salads! Toss Romain lettuce, tomatoes, carrots and chicken (or vegan chicken sub) and top with this dressing. It’s so tasty and simple to make.
- Fall Salad: Because I eat salad all year long I can’t not mention my fall salad. I mix baby greens with sliced apples, cranberries and goat cheese and top with this vinaigrette. You can also use pears instead of apples!
You don’t have to use this apple cider dressing only on salads. I like to use it as a marinade and as a dressing on my favorite veggies.
More Apple Cider Vinegar Recipes!
- 5 ACV drinks (including a spicy ginger drink!)
- ACV health shots
- ACV gummies (or buy some of the best gummies)
- Apple cider vinegar smoothie
- Beauty: Hair treatments including a hair mask and a hair rinse
- Beauty: Face toner
I like braggs apple cider vinegar but I have a whole blog post with different brands of ACV including bulk and flavored ACV options.
Store this dressing in the refrigerator for up to 30 days.
Other Homemade Salad Dressings:Print
Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing Recipe
This easy apple cider vinegar dressing is a great way to get apple cider vinegar into you diet and makes a delicious dressing for any kind of salad! Made with simple ingredients like olive oil and apple cider vinegar, this salad dressing recipe is a healthier option to many store bought dressing made with added sugar.
- Prep Time: 2 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Total Time: 2 Minutes
- Yield: 1/2 cup 1x
- Category: Dressing
- Cuisine: American
- 1/4 cup organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 a Lemon
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 grated garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Mix the vinegar and oil in a small bowl.
- Add in the lemon juice, grated garlic clove, and mustard.
- Mix in the salt and pepper.
- Store the dressing in an airtight container.
- When you’re ready to use, shake the dressing to mix the spices at the bottom of the bottle into the dressing.
- Serving Size: 2 TBS
- Calories: 125
- Fat: 13.5g