This healthy dairy free coconut fruit dip is made with only 3 ingredients! Serve with fresh organic fruit or coconut flour graham crackers.
We’ve been enjoying an abundance of fruit this summer thanks to our local CSA. My kids have especially enjoyed all the berries!
When we were getting ready to have company for the fourth of July my daughter asked me to make fruit dip to serve with our berries. I remember my mom making fruit dip for me when I was a kid. She made her fruit dip with sour cream, vanilla extract and brown sugar. I remember loving her dip and thought it would be fun to create a healthier dip for my kids to enjoy.
Our version of this recipe is very simple made with coconut cream, vanilla extract and raw honey. My kids gobbled up the whole tray of fruit and dip before our company arrived!
You may also like:Print
Coconut Fruit Dip – Paleo & Dairy Free!
- 1 Cup of Coconut Cream, cold with water removed.*
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Honey/Maple Syrup or a few drops of Liquid Stevia
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Scoop cold coconut cream into a medium size mixing bowl.
- Whip up the cream using an electric mixer.
- Add sweeter and vanilla.
- Refrigerate dip until ready to serve.
- This recipe makes approximately 1 cup of dip.
- Serve with fresh fruit or coconut flour graham crackers. Enjoy!
*Coconut cream is the cream on top of cold coconut milk (I use this coconut milk). I suggest refrigerating the coconut milk overnight before making this dip. The coconut water will pour out easily leaving the cream on top.