These chocolate coconut nest cookies are perfect for Easter or anytime you want to make simple no-bake cookies! Use stevia-sweetened chocolate chips to make these cookies sugar free!
We’re having a low-key Easter this year and I’ve made a few goodies for our small celebration. These coconut nest cookies are a new treat for us this year. And they are so good I can’t believe we haven’t made them sooner!
Easter candy nests are usually made with chow mein noodles but I skipped the noodles and opted for shredded coconut instead. To make these cookies more, healthier, I switched regular chocolate chips with Lill’s stevia-sweetened milk chocolate chips.
How To Make Birds Nest Cookies
You will need shredded coconut and chocolate chips.
Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or microwave for 1-2 minutes.
Stir in the shredded coconut.
Scoop the coconut nest cookies out onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Flatten the cookies with a spoon.
Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until the cookies are set.
Remove from the cookie sheet and serve.Print
Chocolate Coconut Nest Cookies (Birds Nest Cookies)
Easy 2-ingredient coconut cookie made with stevia-sweetened chocolate!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 mintes
- Yield: 8–10 cookies 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or microwave.
- Mix the chocolate and shredded coconut together.
- Use a 1/4 measuring cup to scoop the cookies onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Flatten the cookies with a spoon, and if desired, make an indent in the middle to fill with candy.
- Refrigerate the cookies for 1-2 hours, or until the cookies are set.
- Serve immediatly. Store leftover cookies in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 200
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 17.5
- Carbohydrates: 2.8 Net Carbs