Skip the store bought popsicles laden with processed ingredients like refined sugar, preservatives and colors, and instead make this delicious low sugar coconut popsicle treats at home!
I made this recipe with coconut milk because it is an excellent substitution for dairy. It was the closest thing I could use to get my vanilla ice cream fix on. I love vanilla ice cream.
I made the popsicles on a whim and kept the ingredients simple — boy did I hit gold! For real, it’s my favorite and now I may just love it more than I love vanilla ice cream!
You know, I love this popsicle recipe so much I went to three different stores to find another mold so I could make more. All three stores were sold out of popsicle molds because they are a “seasonal” item and were on clearance. Thank goodness for trusty Amazon. Any hoo…
I thought long and hard for a name that would really do this popsicle justice because it is so. darn. good. Then The Ultimate Popsicle popped into my head. The taste is seriously out-of-this-world. It only has 5 simple ingredients (all of which you probably have sitting in your kitchen already) but the flavors work so well together that you may as well be having a party in your mouth.
This coconut popsicle is smooth, creamy and rich– almost like a vanilla bean coconut. I added bits of shredded coconut to give a little texture and crunch and gelatin to give it an added boost of goodness.
Sometimes simple is better. You’re welcome!
Keto Coconut Popsicle
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 4
- 1 Can Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 3 Tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup or 4-6 drops liquid stevia
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon Unsweetened, Shredded Coconut
- Optional: 2 Tablespoon Hydrolyzed Collagen (adds protein + healthy collagen)
- Optional: Add fresh fruit to create different flavors. Blueberries, strawberries and pineapple are some of my favorite fruit to add to these popsicles.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place a few pieces of fruit in to each mold(optional) then pour coconut mixture into the molds.
- Place in freezer and let sit for 5-6 hours
About The Author:
Loriel is the author of Naturally Loriel. She is a mother of one young boy who keeps her on her feet and motivated to continue to learn how to make her home and world a better place to live in. She enjoys activism work related to GMO’s and hopes to inspire people to think about their health, feel nourished, believe and create a radiating happy soul.
Finding quick and easy keto recipes that fit with your lifestyle and schedule can be difficult. That’s why Jen Fisch, the blogger behind Keto in The City and a busy working mom, shares her favorite stress-free keto meals in The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook. With 130 recipes that require no more than 5-ingredients, including many one-pot or 30-minute recipes, this cookbook offers a simple solution to keeping the ketogenic diet easy.The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook includes:
- 130 Recipes for keto-friendly breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks
- 5-Ingredient Recipes for stress-free cooking
- One Pot Meals for fast prep and clean-up
- Time Saving for ready-made meals in 30-minutes or less
- Ketogenic diet recipes include: BLT Breakfast Salad, Broccoli-Cheese Soup, Baked Zucchini Gratin, Garlic Butter Shrimp, Barbacoa Beef Roast, Berry Cheesecake Fat Bomb, and much more!