This copycat Starbucks pumpkin cold brew is made with organic coffee, coconut milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice. This recipe is vegan, paleo, and keto-friendly!
I love Starbucks pumpkin cold brew! It’s filled with pumpkin goodness and topped with creamy foam. I’ve been experimenting with making this beverage at home with healthier ingredients and found an excellent method using coconut cream and maple syrup or maple-flavored lakanto syrup. I use a cream frother, and it’s been a gamechanger for making homemade lattes at home. The frother can make hot or cold foam and really upgrades homemade coffee drinks.
How To Make Pumpkin Cold Brew – Paleo Style
Ingredients: You will need one cup of cold brew coffee, one cup of coconut milk, 1 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin puree, 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup or brown sugar/coconut sugar, one teaspoon of vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice.
Directions: Mix the cold coconut milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla, maple syrup, and spices. If you have a milk frother, pour all the ingredients into the frother on the cold setting.
Next, fill your glasses with ice and pour the cold brew coffee over the ice. Lastly, top with the pumpkin cold brew, top with cinnamon or coconut whipped cream, and enjoy!
Can I make this recipe keto or sugar-free? Yes! Instead of using maple syrup, use lakanto maple-flavored syrup.
What can I use instead of coconut milk? If you tolerate dairy, half & half, cream or whole milk will work perfectly in this recipe. However, if dairy isn’t an option, my next recommendation is macadamia nut milk. It’s creamy, low-carb, and dairy-free!
Can this pumpkin cold brew be made with decaf coffee or coffee replacement? Sure! Decafe and coffee replacements like dandy blend will work in this recipe.
Which milk frother do you recommend? I’ve been using this one for over and year and love it. It makes both cold and hot foam. I also use it to warm up bone broth, soup, and hot cocoa.
Pumpkin Cold Brew (Paleo + Keto)
This copycat Starbucks pumpkin cold brew is made with organic coffee and coconut milk. This recipe is vegan, paleo, and keto-friendly!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 2 8-ounce servings 1x
- Category: Beverages, Coffee,
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1 cup cold brew coffee
- 1 cup chilled coconut milk, whole milk, half & half, or macadamia nut milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tablespoon pure maple syrup or sweetener of choice (add more to your liking)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Mix the cold coconut milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla, maple syrup, and spices together in a jar or bowl. If you have a milk frother, pour all the ingredients into the frother and turn it on the cold setting.
- Fill your glasses with ice and pour the cold brew coffee over the ice. Top with the pumpkin cold brew. Dust with cinnamon or top with coconut whipped cream.
Nutritional data below is configured using full-fat coconut milk and maple syrup. If you use lakanto maple flavored syrup (affiliate link) there will only be 7.4g of carbs per serving.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 261
- Carbohydrates: 21.8g
- Fiber: 18g
- Protein: 2g