Turmeric milk (aka golden milk) helps to reduce inflammation, joint pain and boosts the immune system.
Golden turmeric milk is a powerfully anti-inflammatory & nourishing beverage packed with antioxidants.
This turmeric milk recipe is an amazing drink my family and I enjoy drinking before bed. I always sleep so well when I make this in the evenings.
What is Turmeric?
Turmeric is a golden-yellow spice originally from India and is one of my favorite all-time, multi-talented remedies for many different ailments.
It can be used as an anti-inflammatory for people suffering from arthritis, joint pain, and muscle pain. It also aids in digestion, works as an anti-parasitic, and anti-bacterial.
When using turmeric, make sure to add block pepper. This will enhance the bioavailability of Turmeric, making it easy for your body to absorb the curcumin.Print
Golden Milk (Turmeric Tea Recipe)
- Yield: 2 servings
- Warm coconut milk in a small sauce pan over low heat.
- Mix in turmeric, spices, vanilla and honey.
- Stir well.
- Pour into two cups and enjoy!
- Golden Milk Latte Mix
- Coconut Milk Eggnog (Dairy Free & Vegan)
- Thai Tea Recipe – Paleo/Dairy Free
- Pina Colada Smoothie
- Safety and anti-inflammatory activity of curcumin: a component of tumeric
- Black Pepper Boosts Turmeric’s Benefits
- Potential therapeutic effects of curcumin, the anti-inflammatory agent, against neurodegenerative, cardiovascular, pulmonary, metabolic, autoimmune and neoplastic diseases
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin.
- On the Antioxidant Mechanism of Curcumin: Classical Methods Are Needed To Determine Antioxidant Mechanism and Activity
- Brain-derived Neurotrophic Factor
- A randomized, pilot study to assess the efficacy and safety of curcumin in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis.
Finding quick and easy keto recipes that fit with your lifestyle and schedule can be difficult. That’s why Jen Fisch, the blogger behind Keto in The City and a busy working mom, shares her favorite stress-free keto meals in The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook. With 130 recipes that require no more than 5-ingredients, including many one-pot or 30-minute recipes, this cookbook offers a simple solution to keeping the ketogenic diet easy.The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook includes:
- 130 Recipes for keto-friendly breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks
- 5-Ingredient Recipes for stress-free cooking
- One Pot Meals for fast prep and clean-up
- Time Saving for ready-made meals in 30-minutes or less
- Ketogenic diet recipes include: BLT Breakfast Salad, Broccoli-Cheese Soup, Baked Zucchini Gratin, Garlic Butter Shrimp, Barbacoa Beef Roast, Berry Cheesecake Fat Bomb, and much more!