Turmeric milk (aka golden milk) helps to reduce inflammation, joint pain and boosts the immune system.
Golden turmeric milk is a powerfully anti-inflammatory & nourishing beverage packed with antioxidants.
This turmeric milk recipe is an amazing drink my family and I enjoy drinking before bed. I always sleep so well when I make this in the evenings.
What is Turmeric?
Turmeric is a golden-yellow spice originally from India and is one of my favorite all-time, multi-talented remedies for many different ailments.
It can be used as an anti-inflammatory for people suffering from arthritis, joint pain, and muscle pain. It also aids in digestion, works as an anti-parasitic, and anti-bacterial.
When using turmeric, make sure to add block pepper. This will enhance the bioavailability of Turmeric, making it easy for your body to absorb the curcumin.
- Golden Milk Latte Mix
- Coconut Milk Eggnog (Dairy Free & Vegan)
- Thai Tea Recipe – Paleo/Dairy Free
- Pina Colada Smoothie
Golden Milk (Turmeric Tea Recipe)
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Warm coconut milk in a small sauce pan over low heat.
- Mix in turmeric, spices, vanilla and honey.
- Stir well.
- Pour into two cups and enjoy!
- Safety and anti-inflammatory activity of curcumin: a component of tumeric
- Black Pepper Boosts Turmeric’s Benefits
- Potential therapeutic effects of curcumin, the anti-inflammatory agent, against neurodegenerative, cardiovascular, pulmonary, metabolic, autoimmune and neoplastic diseases
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin.
- On the Antioxidant Mechanism of Curcumin: Classical Methods Are Needed To Determine Antioxidant Mechanism and Activity
- Brain-derived Neurotrophic Factor
- A randomized, pilot study to assess the efficacy and safety of curcumin in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis.