Homemade chocolate body butter is made with natural ingredients and smells so good you could eat it – and technically you can!
This whipped chocolate body butter is made with natural ingriendients and smells like sweet chocolate!
Whipped Chocolate Body Butter
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Butter
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon (or 1 capsule) Vitamin E
- Melt cocoa butter and coconut oil over very low heat.
- Remove from heat and allow the oil to cool in the refrigerator until it’s almost solid.
- Whip the oils with a stand mixer or hand mixer until its light and fluffy.
- Once whipped, add cocoa powder and vitamin E (optional).
- Whip ingredients together until combined.
- Store body butter in a airtight container.
- This body butter can be stored at room temperature for up to 6 months.