I cannot tell you how thrilled I was to have found strawberries at our local farmers market last week! They were the best tasting strawberries too! My one year old son, Auren at a whole pint on the way from the market. My 3-year-old daughter, Naomi has been asking me to make popsicle for weeks so we through a few ingredients together to make these strawberries and Cream Popsicle. Both of my kids love these!
These popsicle are simply made with fresh strawberries, coconut milk, vanilla extract and honey. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did!
- 3 cups organic strawberries
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
1) Puree strawberries in a blender or food processor. Add 1 tablespoon of honey and blend until combined. Set aside.
2) In a separate bowl mix coconut milk, vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons of raw honey together. Mix until combined thoroughly.
3) Pour 1-2 tablespoons of strawberry puree into each popsicle mold. Pour 1-2 tablespoons of coconut mix into each mold. Continue to switch between the berry puree and the coconut mixture until popsicle molds are filled. Place molds in freezer.
4) Allow popsicles to freeze completely before serving, about 5-8 hours. Once your popsicles are ready to serve, run the bottom of the popsicle molds under warm water to help release them from the molds. Serve and enjoy!
This recipe filled 12 large popsicle molds.
Note: Other berries can be used in this recipe. We have not tested this recipe with frozen berries but I do believe they would work if fresh berries aren’t available.
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your costs will be the same but The Coconut Mama will receive a small commission. This helps cover some of the costs for this site. We appreciate your support! Disclosure:cmp.ly/4 , cmp.ly/5 Disclaimer
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that I only ever endorse products that are in alignment with The Coconut Mama's ideals and that I believe would be of value to my readers.