Coconut Flour Pie Crust – This coconut flour pie crust is gluten and grain free! You can use this recipe in place of a traditional crust in most pies.
This coconut flour pie crust recipe is one of the easiest pie crusts I’ve ever made. The ingredients come together fast and the crust bakes up beautifully!
You can use butter or coconut oil in this recipe and if you’re using this crust for a savory dish leave out the sweetener. I’ve used this crust to make quiche, chicken pot pie, coconut cream pie and pumpkin pie. It’s turned out with every pie I’ve made! If you’re cooking a pie for a long time I suggest covering the edges of the pie with foil or a pic crust cover to prevent burning.
Coconut Flour Pie Crust
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil or Grass Fed Butter, Melted
- 2 Eggs, Preferably Local Pastured
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1-3 Tablespoons Raw Honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl beat butter, eggs, honey and salt together with a fork.
- Then add coconut flour. Stir until dough holds together.
- Gather the dough into a ball, then pat into a 9″ greased pie pan.
- Prick the dough with a fork.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly brown. Let cool.
Like this recipe? Pin it on Pinterest!