If you love coconut you will want to make these coconut crack bars immediately! These tasty no bake coconut crack bars are made with shredded coconut, coconut oil, pure maple syrup, and are topped with melted chocolate.
I’ve made a variety of coconut treats with coconut flakes, coconut butter and coconut oil. I love all coconut candy and this coconut crack bar recipe is defiantly one of my favorites. This coconut bar is a real treat for any coconut lover out there and it’s vegan and paleo friendly!
How To Make Coconut Crack Bars
For this recipe you will need unsweetened coconut flakes, melted coconut oil, liquid sweetener of choice (see not in recipe card) and chocolate chips.
Use a food processor to process the coconut flakes, coconut oil, and sweetener together. Puree the coconut mixture for 1-2 minutes.
Prepare an 8×8 inch baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
Scoop the coconut mixture into the pan and press the coconut crack bars into the pan evenly.
Refrigerate the bars for 2-4 hours or until solid. Cut the bars into even squares.
Lastly, melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in a microwave save bowl.
Drizzle the chocolate over the bars. Let the chocolate layer set for 3-5 minutes before serving.
- Is this coconut crack bars recipe Keto friendly? As written, the recipe is not keto friendly. However, you can make this recipe low carb and refined sugar free by using a keto sweetener instead of maple syrup and stevia sweetened chocolate chips.
- Can I use toasted coconut instead of unsweetened coconut flakes? Yes, toasted coconut works in the recipe. The bars will have a nice toasted flavor.
- How do you store leftover bars? Wrap leftover bars with plastic wrap or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Coconut Crack Bars Recipe
This easy recipe for coconut crack bars is perfect when you have a sweet tooth or whenever you want some healthy snacks around. This no bake coconut bars recipe is mad with shredded unsweetened coconut, organic coconut oil, maple syrup, and chocolate chips.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 8 bars 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 3 cups unsweetened coconut flakes or unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (refined or virgin coconut oil)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, raw honey, or keto sticky sweetener of choice (like lakanto maple flavored syrup)
- 1/4 cup little chocolate chips, mini dark chocolate chips or keto chocolate chips
- Use a food processor to puree the coconut flakes, coconut oil, and sweetener together. Blend the coconut mixture for 1-2 minutes or until a thick batter forms..
- Prepare an 8-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Scoop the coconut mixture into the pan and press the coconut crack bars into the pan evenly.
- Refrigerate the bars for 2-4 hours or until solid. Cut the bars into even squares.
- Lastly, melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in a microwave save bowl.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the delicious bars. Let the chocolate layer set for 3-5 minutes before serving.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 377
- Sugar: 10g
- Fat: 35g
- Carbohydrates: 16.5g
- Fiber: 5.5g
- Protein: 2g