Please, please do not purchase commercially made alfredo sauce! Why? Take a look below….
Alfredo sauce is one of the easiest sauces to make and it taste so much better when you make it yourself! I have a great recipe that is so easy to make you will never be tempted to purchase the bottled stuff again!
(1 recipe will make about 2 1/2 cups)
The Best Homemade Alfredo Sauce
8 ounces cream cheese
1/2 cup grass fed butter
1/2 cup milk, preferable raw grass fed
1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Gently heat cream cheese, butter, milk and parmesan cheese on low until combined.
- Serve over warm zucchini noodles for a grain free “pasta” dish or use as a dip with your freshly made sourdough bread! Enjoy!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup grass fed butter
- ½ cup milk, preferable raw grass fed
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Gently heat cream cheese, butter, milk and parmesan cheese on low until combined. That's it!
- Serve over warm zucchini noodles for a grain free "pasta" dish or use as a dip with your freshly made sourdough bread! Enjoy!
Coconut Oil Giveaway
Enter for a chance to win a free bottle of virgin coconut oil!
Plant-based and delicious, coconut oil has become more and more popular in recent years. Studies point to its many beneficial properties which include boosting the immune system, decreasing inflammation, fighting heart disease, and more. I use coconut oil in almost all my recipes and I want you to have the chance to experience this incredible oil for yourself. Follow the directions on the widget below to enter for a chance to win a bottle of Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil. I'll be drawing a new winner every month so keep entering! No purchase necessary to win.