Please, please do not purchase commercially made alfredo sauce! Why? Take a look below….
Alfredo sauce is one of the easiest sauces to make and it taste so much better when you make it yourself! I have a great recipe that is so easy to make you will never be tempted to purchase the bottled stuff again!
(1 recipe will make about 2 1/2 cups)
The Best Homemade Alfredo Sauce
8 ounces cream cheese
1/2 cup grass fed butter
1/2 cup milk, preferable raw grass fed
1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Gently heat cream cheese, butter, milk and parmesan cheese on low until combined.
- Serve over warm zucchini noodles for a grain free “pasta” dish or use as a dip with your freshly made sourdough bread! Enjoy!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup grass fed butter
- ½ cup milk, preferable raw grass fed
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Gently heat cream cheese, butter, milk and parmesan cheese on low until combined. That's it!
- Serve over warm zucchini noodles for a grain free "pasta" dish or use as a dip with your freshly made sourdough bread! Enjoy!
Wicked Good Ketogenic Cookbook
This book is jam packed with 156 delicious fat-shredding recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!This book includes:
- A step-by-step Introduction to the Keto Diet
- Tips on controlling your food costs while you “upgrade” to the ketogenic diet.
- Over 156 recipes including easy breakfasts and snacks
- A simple 4-week meal plan! It can be hard to adopt a new way of eating, but this simple 4-week meal plan makes it easy to shop and plan your meals. With this plan, you’ll be eating and loving the Keto Diet in no time!