New to Essential Oils? Sign up for a FREE 14 day e-Course and email series to walk you through the basics! Register now for FREE here!
I thought I’d start the new year off with a fun recipe for grain free coconut flour flatbread. This recipe makes two pieces of flat bread, enough for one sandwich. The bread comes together very easily and bakes for only 10 minutes!
Grain Free Coconut Flour Flatbread
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil, Melted
- 1 Egg
- 1/8 Teaspoon Sea Salt (Edit: The original recipe called for 1/4 teaspoon of salt. After further testing we felt like less salt was needed.)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder – Homemade grain free baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix coconut flour, sea salt, and baking powder together until combined.
- Add egg and melted coconut oil and mix well.
- Let batter sit for a few minutes to allow the flour to absorb the liquid.
- Scoop half the batter on baking pan and us a spatula to spread batter into a circle the size of a bun.
- Repeat using the rest of the batter. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Update 1/17/12 – You may want to bake this on a parchment lined cookie sheet to avoid sticking.
Like this recipe? Pin it on Pinterest!