Step 3: Cook your beans in a crock pot on low for 6-8 hours. I like to add onion, garlic cloves, and jalapenos to my beans.
Note: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN INCH OF SPACE BETWEEN BEANS AND TOP OF JAR!
I didn’t leave enough space… and well, there was an explosion when I opened my jar. These work great as a dip, but you can also use them in place of refried beans in your meals. Enjoy!
- black beans
- Desired flavorings, such as onion, garlic cloves, and jalapenos to my beans.
- 1 tablespoon of sea salt
- 4 tablespoons of whey
- Desired flavoring spices, such as cayenne, cumin, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Crock pot
- Two quart glass jar
- Rinse your beans
- Soak beans 8-12 hours
- Cook your beans in a crock pot on low for 6-8 hours. I like to add onion, garlic cloves, and jalapenos to my beans.
- When your beans are done cooking, let them cool a bit. You can use a potato masher to mash your beans or process them in a food processor.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sea salt and four table spoons of whey to bean mixture. At this point, I like to add some of my favorite spices like cayenne, cumin, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Pour your bean mixture into a two quart glass jar and cover tightly. Leave in dark place for three days. Refrigerate after opening.
3 Free E-Books!
Subscribe to my free newsletter and I'll send you my ebooks for FREE! You'll also receive weekly recipes and wellness tips.
Free Paleo Recipe Book - Delivered To Your Door!
Over the past year, my friend Dave at PaleoHacks has been working on a secret cookbook with world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu chef Peter Servold.
Well, today this new this new incredible Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE
That’s right — as a special launch promotion, we’re offering our brand new Paleo fat loss cookbook to you for free (Chef Pete lost 60 lbs using these recipes!) — All you have to do is just cover a small shipping cost (international shipping is a bit more).
Get your FREE copy of Paleo Eats Here. (Grab this today, because we only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)