Need a healthy dairy free alternative to buttermilk? Coconut milk is the healthiest dairy free milk substitute you can use. It is rich in healthy saturated fats and boosts the immune system.Ingredients 1 cup homemade coconut milk or canned coconut milk 1 tablespoon raw vinegar or lemon juice Directions Mix coconut milk and vinegar together and allow to sit for five minutes. Store in refrigerator. Use within one week.
- 1 cup homemade coconut milk or canned coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon raw vinegar or lemon juice
- Mix coconut milk and vinegar together and allow to sit for five minutes.
- Store in refrigerator. Use within one week.
What is your favorite butter milk recipe?
Mine is buttermilk pancakes!
Linked to Pennywise Platter Thursday,
Wicked Good Ketogenic CookbookLearn all about how to eat to force your body to burn fat. This book is jam packed with 156 delicious fat-shredding recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel! This book includes:
- A step-by-step Introduction to the Keto Diet
- Tips on controlling your food costs while you “upgrade” to the ketogenic diet.
- Over 70 recipes including easy breakfasts and snacks
- A simple 4-week meal plan! It can be hard to adopt a new way of eating, but this simple 4-week meal plan makes it easy to shop and plan your meals. With this plan, you’ll be eating and loving the Keto Diet in no time!