- 2 cups of fruit juice (I used orange)
- 4 teaspoons acerola powder
- 1/4 cup raw honey or natural sweetener of choice
- 6 tablespoons beef gelatin
- In a small bowl mix 1 cup of juice with acerola powder and gelatin.
- Let the gelatin sit in the juice for a minute or until it gels up.
- Heat remaining 1 cup of juice in a saucepan on low heat. You want the juice to be hot but not boiling.
- Pour the hot juice over the gelatin mixture.
- Use a whisk and mix the ingredients together.
- Add the honey or natural sweetener of choice and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into molds or into a 5×7 inch pyrex pan.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.
- Store fruit snacks in a closed container in the refrigerator.