- 2 tablespoon of goji berry powder
- 1/4 cup of raw honey or 1 1/2 teaspoons of liquid stevia
- 1/2 cup water
- 5 tablespoons of beef gelatin
- 1 cup water
- In a small bowl mix goji powder, beef gelatin and 1/2 cup of cold water together.
- Let the gelatin sit in the water for a minute or until it gels up.
- Heat 1 cup of water in a saucepan on low heat. You want the water to be hot but not boiling.
- Pour the hot water over the gelatin mixture.
- Use a whisk and mix the ingredients together.
- Add the honey or stevia and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into molds or into a 5×7 inch pyrex pan.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.
- Store fruit snacks in a closed container in the refrigerator.