- 1 1/2 cups of fresh or frozen berries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup raw honey or sweetener of choice
- 3 tablespoons beef gelatin
- 1/2 cup water, hot
- Use a blender or food processor to blend the berries, honey, 1/2 cup water and gelatin together.
- Blend until berries are completely mush.
- Let the mixture soak for a minute or until it gels up.
- Heat the remaining 1/2 cup of water in a saucepan on low heat. You want the water to be hot but not boiling.
- Pour the hot water over the gelatin mixture.
- Carefully blend the mixture together for a few seconds.
- Pour mixture into molds or into a 5×7 inch pyrex pan.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.
- Store fruit snacks in a closed container in the refrigerator.