- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup peaches, pureed
- 3 tablespoons of beef gelatin
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey or cane juice
- In a small bowl mix 1/2 cup of coconut milk with pureed peaches.
- Add the gelatin to the coconut milk and let it soak for a minute or until it gels up.
- Heat the remaining 1/2 cup of coconut milk in a saucepan on low heat. You want the coconut milk to be hot but not boiling.
- Pour the hot coconut milk over the gelatin mixture.
- Use a whisk and mix the ingredients together.
- Add the vanilla extract and raw honey to the batter.
- Mix well and pour into the molds or a 5×7 inch pyrex pan.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.
- Store fruit snacks in a closed container in the refrigerator.